Does beauty really lie in the eyes of the beholder? In fairy tales, maybe yes. I'm not quite sure otherwise.
I think, at least in most urban scenarios, that how a person looks, has a strong impact on how he lives.
Haven't you seen how the good looking (read hot) people carry themselves? Like they know that everyone in the room is admiring them. And you must have seen the not very good looking people try and be as invisible as possible... It differs from person to person, but how you looks is quite likely to affect how you carry yourself.
Dressing. The style, oomph, and how they dress is directly related to how good looking or not they are.
Of course, both of these - attitude and dressing - also depend on mindset.
The tragic part is how good looking or not people are treated by others. Over-flattered and reduced to fluffheads, or ignored and made miserable.
Arrgh, for the second time today I'm writing about something that has got everything to do with people - how they think and behave. And really, I'm at a loss for words. Because there are no rules about people's minds. And thats my reason for optimism. There are some genuine gems out there, and I do think I know a whole bunch.
No comments:
Post a Comment