Tuesday, May 06, 2008

< Interjection here >

I'm back home. After a fabulously eventful week. I will continue the SF Diaries - in retrospective mode. But I'm just taking a few minutes of an 'ass roasting' (my new everyday word) day at work to say:

1. It's hot. Which reminds me that I said the exact same thing one whole year ago. I saw a dozen people eating ice-cream after lunch today.
2. It's good to be back. The only thing that struck me the most yesterday was when I was trying to cross the road and of course, there were about 300 genuine attempts to run me down by cars, buses, and bikers on a busy street outside office. Yea. A drastic change from the US where even if you step off the pavement onto the road, a car 500m away will halt and insist that you cross.
3. Dooce. Was catching up on my favourite blog and I saw this post. It made me think that in a few years, her dog Chuck is going to die. And boy, just that thought tore my heart out. Cause I know what it is like to lose a doggy full of love.

No comments: