A very cursed gift indeed!Afrin, you have a nice name :-)
hey wow, you have more than one ramya visiting your blog :P
Hi Afrin: I have spent my Friday evening reading your blog. I must have read everything. I got here researching on Sadhguru. I started with a negative opinion of him. But may be that was not all correct. Anyway, thanks. And wish you a very happy married life. Jayant Bhandari
Post a Comment
3 comments:
A very cursed gift indeed!
Afrin, you have a nice name :-)
hey wow, you have more than one ramya visiting your blog :P
Hi Afrin:
I have spent my Friday evening reading your blog. I must have read everything. I got here researching on Sadhguru. I started with a negative opinion of him. But may be that was not all correct.
Anyway, thanks. And wish you a very happy married life.
Jayant Bhandari
Post a Comment