Monday, October 22, 2012

The Northness

Look how north I am --

Red line = Seattle
Green line = Mumbai

I'm norther than ANY part of India and most of China.
Comparatively, the latitude I've lived most of my life, is the southern tip of Mexico. Bloody hell.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

First stupid thought: Thannd nahi lagti kya? Anyway, congratulations :D Also, Seattle *Dreamy Meg Ryan mode*
I hope you have gone through www.indiais.org, because the India Is Global Photography Challenge ends in 2 weeks. All you need to do is talk about the India Is initiative. Add your experience and what you think defines that one moment that makes India unforgettable. Blog about it, and help us map India visually. Please send across the link to radhika@skarma.com (plus, anything you want to ask :D), so I can get you on board as one of the official bloggers for the initiative.
Lemme know, yo!