Saturday, December 13, 2008

Loon-i

Something's coming over.

Something's coming over me.

I slip into zero twice a day.

2 minutes ago I got a brain rush when for a moment I thought I had deleted all the comments on India Daily Photo. All 543 of our preciously collected comments. My brain crushed into pulp for a fraction of a second. Fear, man, it sucks. In that one moment, fear compulsively controlled me completely. It was... scary, but insightful of it's power. I can't imagine what it does to people over time.

74 minutes ago I got a brain rush when I stood in a pub listening to Comfortably Numb after a long, long time. I have never experienced anything like that before. It was a combination of yoga-bliss and music-bliss. Double shot.


I can't sleep. It's shaking me at my spine.

1 comment:

Ramya said...

about the fear bit..

http://nacre.blogspot.com/2008/06/fear.html