Wednesday, December 31, 2008

We've come a long, long way

It's December 31, 2008.

I wanted to complete two hundred posts on my blog for this year. I'm at 199. I don't think I'm going to get to 200. It seems appropirate to be so close and so far.

Plenty of things have happened in the last week itself, that would have normally earned a blog post. But somehow the intense need to record everything on cyber space has diminished. I think life is getting imprinted on a different level...  I think my way of experiencing everything has become much deeper. Which is beautiful.

I wanted to write a review of my 2008. 

It's been an eventful year. 

I would have called it a bad, difficult year because of the traumas that ensued. But how can I not call it the most incredibly precious and magnificent year for every single thing I learned?

And here comes the weirdest twist in it.

Good or bad mean nothing to me anymore. I thought I was good, and then I thought (and was told) that I was bad, and then I couldn't figure out where the line between the two was.

So, it seems that good and bad are so relative and always in comparison with something else...

On the path I'm on now, there's no room for good or bad. No room for judging, or prejudicing, or having misinformed opinions. There's room for the stark naked reality.

I wish everyone a blissful, and self-realized 2009.

No comments: