When I was talking about how much I missed India Daily Photo, my husband asked why I wasn't doing a Seattle Daily, and I had to hit my self on the head. Why hadn't I thought of that? Seattle Daily Photo, both the domain and the blogspot URL were already bagged, and so I settled for seattledailypicture.blogspot.com
It's no fancy website, but it's where I'm going to post photos while I practice stuff I'm reading about. Yes, plenty of photo books scattered around, so here's the link again, enjoy the photos, leave a comment, and excuse me while I go obsess some more :)
2 comments:
Hey! How are you? I am a follower of India Daily Photo and I miss it too. I saw your blog and new site Seattle Daily Picture and I wish you all the best for it. It motivates me to take pictures more often and do something. There are also flickr groups for daily photos if you want be a part of the community.
Dhaval
I miss it too...
www.rajnishonline.blogspot.com
Post a Comment