Today I took my cousin Shaz and her husband Cyrus to the city. Metro-> Fast Train -> Walk to Wadiaji Atash Behram. It was her first time on a Bombay local train which kinda blew my mind but then she's lived in Pune and rarely came to Bombay. Pity. Cyrus is a Bombay boy so we were happy nostalgic.
We did a bunch of errands that took us to Nana Chowk, Bhaji Galli, and then Chowpatty where we ate some delicious cheese pav-bhaji. Then errands were complete and it was my turn to take over the show and we took a bus to Colaba, going via Marine Drive which was pretty. Smoggy but pretty. I bought some things at Colaba, including some wonderful books, like this one. Finally we went to Mondegars where baby sister Azmin joined us and we shared a pitcher of beer and some delicious chicken lollipops which I'd been craving. Sorry Dr. J, I'll go back to healthy eating in 14 days.
We did a bunch of errands that took us to Nana Chowk, Bhaji Galli, and then Chowpatty where we ate some delicious cheese pav-bhaji. Then errands were complete and it was my turn to take over the show and we took a bus to Colaba, going via Marine Drive which was pretty. Smoggy but pretty. I bought some things at Colaba, including some wonderful books, like this one. Finally we went to Mondegars where baby sister Azmin joined us and we shared a pitcher of beer and some delicious chicken lollipops which I'd been craving. Sorry Dr. J, I'll go back to healthy eating in 14 days.
No comments:
Post a Comment