I wish I was a boy.
Bikes and cars and fist fights. Video games and wrestling. Guitars and girl friends. No questions asked and no need to look clean.
I've often wanted to be a boy. Just so that I can do as I please and not have to explain to anyone why I'm where I'm at what time. And not have my ass felt up when I'm taking a walk.
But more than all that, there's a nice, easygoing, relaxed existence for men. No pressure, no responsibility, poor memory, and they can get away with it. No explanations needed for a boy who forgot to do something.
Well, I'm just jealous of men. They got the better deal. It's just more fun being male. I think.
Ah, but, well, I wouldn't change places with any boy for anything in the world. I was just being grumpy.
1 comment:
Phew!! For a moment i thought you were really in for the swap... I guess if you tried you could do all of the above without attracting too much attention... irrespective of the fact that the part where you can get yourself a girlfriend will surely catch the figment of our imagination... ;) kidding... Nice post... me likes... I wonder how many guys want to swap? :D
Post a Comment