Sunday, September 16, 2007

A whole hole in the pocket

I've just returned from an exhausting session of shopping.

And I bought myself, among many things, my first bottle of perfume. Perfume, is generally gifted to women. From admirers, lovers, boyfriends, fiances, husbands, etc. I, tragically, have none of the above. And so, I pampered my aching soul by flourishing out my credit card, and getting back, in exchange, a little pretty bottle.

Then, I proceeded to buy a few more clothes. Not at all necessary, but my conscience has been feeling a bit faint and weak, (due to my constant abuse) and it was easy to ignore its weak protest.

Now, I'm not feeling too good.

Nice lesson to learn: A faint, ill conscience, and its subsequent abuse can have ill effects such as disbelief at one's actions, and a remorseful hole in the stomach (not to forget the pocket.)

Tomorrow, I will start paying due respect and will make it up to the poor, dear little voice in the head.

Good night.

No comments: