24 years ago, one year after that day, my parents were in Hyderabad, for their honeymoon.
For 21 year of my life, I'd never really thought about Hyderabad, or ever imagined living here. Until Google casually dropped in. And I moved to this city, with my first job, and my first time away from home, to make a new home. Hyd really does feel like home now.
This week, mommy is here with me. And we've revisited some of these places, and I get the feeling that here's where the possibility of my existence began. And here's where life is beginning all over again.
Strange circles.
Anyway, today begins something that leaves me with no more time to think of the past.
2 comments:
hyd?? honeymoon destination??
very hard to imagine :) but cool story!
@ Jax - hehe, when does the next circle bring you back to hyd? :)
@ Rosemilkinabottle - Yup, Hyd was their honeymoon destination.. :) They were extremely poor and stayed at the Parsi Sanitorium.. but also chose it because mommy wanted to come back here.
Post a Comment