Anyway. Wanted to say -
I've been renovated. Resurrected. Something happened. Something came back. Something I'd forgotten, or had... suspended... a part of me that I thought I'm better off without.
I don't know what did it... maybe it was the effect of many things. And I realized yesterday, when I was feeling oh-so-new, that it was six months to the day since.. all that happened. Some circle ended...
Basically, I am intensely and madly in love with life and me. Again. Something came back as if it had never been away and fell cosily into a corner... and I hadn't realized how much I'd missed it.
Anyway. That's all folks. Back to the time machine that's sucking my days away. Good night.
PS: 9 days to go. Wow. Time machine flies.
2 comments:
that explains all the shopping frenzy..:)
Frenzy? :) It was quite a mild session..Let me see - three pairs of jeans (long overdue), a lovely black suede jacket (girls tell me it is a must in every wardrobe), two gorgeous white shirt (er) and a pair of slip-on pretty delicate shoes (of which I currently have ZERO pairs). :) So nothing unnecessary, mostly on 50% discount, plus am giving away lots of things for Spring Cleaning.
Post a Comment