Tuesday, February 03, 2009

Communion communication

Pinged a few people I haven't in ages.
Facebook wall for some.
SMS for half a dozen.
Couple of phone calls.

Weirdness reigns supreme.

Invented a game on gtalk
(often played)

Let's call each other names. You turnip brain! 

Weirdness on the surface.
Something else within.

Good knight brave night.

5 comments:

Ire said...

I like I like!

Pratik Stephen said...

Thou gleeking plume-plucked minnow!
: P

Anonymous said...

I think I am catching your SMS bug... Sent some impulsive messages to some long lost friends :)

Ramya said...

pitiful pimple on the posterior of a platypus?
:P

i get,really.

Arvind Iyer said...

Hey!

Arrived here from random blog hopping. Is your blog header really Plain White ? I thought firefox was refusing to do my bidding!

Will check your other posts now.
(This specific post of yours is quite related to my current thoughts....)