Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Bombay Diaries - Finale

This is the end.

I'm back in Hyderabad. I had a lovely weekend and took my last two days in Bombay off (from the diaries business.)

New year's eve was nice. Split, and friends, and superdog- Brownie came home, and we had a nice, long evening-night.

Highlights of the evening-

Dance performance by Michelle, Nigel, Sasidhar and Afrin.
Brownie's change in personality from ferocious warrior to chicken-hiding-under-bed when the firecrackers went off.
The pledge of the Afrin-followers. (Afrin is supreme)
Mel videotaping all this, and our new year resolutions.
Garreth and Brownie's growly romance.
Nice wine.
A fish called Wanda.
Music and guitars at 5:00am.

All in all, great fun. Especially, when we wake up the next morning after an hour's sleep, and see the videos of the evening.

Happy 2008.

Quote for the day -
I can't believe how quickly time passes.
- Afrin Sopariwala, to anyone who will listen.

1 comment:

Vivek Padmanabhan said...

I hear ya... I'm sure it'll wear off... By your account of it i'd say you had a blast... Belated Merry Christmas and a Very Berry New Year... :)