Sunday, January 06, 2008

Breathe in, breathe out

Just saw an absolutely adorable movie. As good as it gets.
With some killer dialogues that I thought I must blog.

And now am listening to some music, and each song reminds me of someone - an ex-boyfriend, a classmate, my sister.

And I'm filled with a crazy energy again, and I jump out of my lazy stupor and run around my room, feeling a mad urge to do something.

I want to paint a wall in this room. Scribble.
I want to dance again. Hysterically.
I want to work out in a gym and tear my muscles.
I want to shiver in the fantastically chilly winter air in the moonlight.
I want to go back in time.

And now its gone. The mad urge, all gone. With one song, that sucks the life out of me. I feel old, and I don't even feel like publishing this.

Quote for the day -

Time passes so quickly, you can't even breathe, and the day is over.

- Maria B C

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you're quoting Maria now. Thats soo funny :)

Afrin Sopariwala said...

You mean it's ridiculous?

I'll quote anyone who says something that... makes sense. I would quote you too, if you made sense.