Ze new year iz here. And Sasi and Pranav, and everyone else is putting up their new year resolutions. I must drown myself and go with ze flow.
I hereby solemnly resolve to accomplish the following exciting tasks this year, and infinitely improve the world in the process of doing so. Very good.
1. Learn magic.
2. Start a brilliant online-wiki-collaborative-art movement.
3. Self develop- read more, write more, think more, make music, travel, learn, learn, learn.
- Read continually.
- Write stories and poems.
- Buy a guitar and be the cool guitar girl at everyone's party.
- Save money, invest, and then be able to shop also!
- Travel so much. London? Australia?
4. Buy a camera. Finally.
5. Be good daughter and make family happy to be my family.
6. Be healthy and peaceful. Gym, and eat good food.
7. Save money.
8. Learn to cook, parsi food, et al.
9. Read a new wikipedia page everyday and know it all.
10. Work supremely hard and not waste time.
11. Save money.
12. Buy 2 sex toys for Melroy.
13. Conserve electricity and water.
14. Make time to improve my designing and photoshopping.
15. Dance. Often.
Satisfactory.
I solemnly swear to review this list at the end of the year and give myself a score.
Quote for the day -
I solemnly swear that I am up to no good.
- You ought to know where this quote is from.
5 comments:
Up till now i didn't understand the importance of harry potter in your life... Lol... You do that for melroy... When does split play in bombay again??
Split plays in Pune on 11 Jan, and then Bombay on 17th Jan (at Razz) and then 25th Jan is a fabulous acoustic show at St.Andrew's Bandra.
I should get paid for this.
Sweet... Maybe i can catch them on the 17th... I'm not too much of an outdoor person so i should be able to club a few things and make it work... Thanks a lot... Maybe you could get paid for the toys... That would give you an intresting tag too... ;) Cheers!!
sex toys for me? really???? wow. gimme!!
Keep posting stuff like this i really like it.
Post a Comment