Monday, September 29, 2008

One Zero Zero Zero Zero Zero Zero

It's nice to share something precious and magical. I guess I've always longed for a companion to share magic with - and now, the whole scale of what I want to share, and who I want to share it with is infinite!

Pretty much as soon as I came back from Isha, and spoke to people, I spoke a lot about how wonderful it was and how my life had changed and blah blah - and lots of people reacted just as you would expect - they were amused, or indifferent, or had that expression of, 'yes yes, this is a phase and you'll soon forget all about it.'

I don't talk about it that much anymore.

But a few people, who really listen, and who've got a glimpse of what's happening to me, are affected. Slightly. And then a bit more. Inch by inch, day by day, a little more curious. A little more intrigued. A few more questions. Discussions, conversations, and then watching videos of Sadhguru.

Yesterday! (for example) I was at a friend's home with a totally different plan - and we ended up watching a 50 minute long DVD video of Sadhguru and the 'newbies' wholeheartededly declared that Sadhguru is the dude. Am glad.

I was telling someone the other day - I finally have a mission to my life. I'm going to touch one million lives. And change them for the better. Just one million. 1,000,000.

And it's begun already.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

let us make it happen

shambho

Becky said...

you only have 999,999 more to go after meeting me ;)

Afrin Sopariwala said...

It is happening! :) What better way to live than to help bringing Sadhguru's dreams to reality?