Distortions.
I'm distorted. So are you. We all are.
Break them! Kill them! Throw them away.
Distorted bodies.
Distorted emotions.
Distorted ideas.
That's a distorted life, man. I don't want it.
Break me down. Until just the essence remains.
Suck out my poisons.
Break down the walls.
I don't want to be a prisoner to my survival anymore.
I don't want to survive.
I want to be alive.
Not scared. Not living a distorted dream.
I've had enough. Take me away. Break me down.
Explode me.
I'm distorted. So are you. We all are.
Break them! Kill them! Throw them away.
Distorted bodies.
Distorted emotions.
Distorted ideas.
That's a distorted life, man. I don't want it.
Break me down. Until just the essence remains.
Suck out my poisons.
Break down the walls.
I don't want to be a prisoner to my survival anymore.
I don't want to survive.
I want to be alive.
Not scared. Not living a distorted dream.
I've had enough. Take me away. Break me down.
Explode me.
1 comment:
Those who pretend to have "the existential attitude" must read this!
Post a Comment