Where do tears come from? Do you know?
I'll tell you.
They come from the gap between you and me. The gap between me and the sky. The gap between me and hell.
From the void between the minuscule and the infinite.
That's a big gap, my friend. Many, many tears. Why won't you cry your share?
But there's something I can do. To bridge that gap.
He's told me how. To become infinite. That leaves no gaps, you see. And you'll be a part of me then.
I'll tell you.
They come from the gap between you and me. The gap between me and the sky. The gap between me and hell.
From the void between the minuscule and the infinite.
That's a big gap, my friend. Many, many tears. Why won't you cry your share?
But there's something I can do. To bridge that gap.
He's told me how. To become infinite. That leaves no gaps, you see. And you'll be a part of me then.
4 comments:
Awesome :)
Very nice!
I like :) But when someone turns infinite.. don't they become complex?
Thanks :)
When someone becomes infinite, he stops being a limited identity - there is no sense of an individual personality, or 'self' but instead he becomes infinite like the rest of existence (or nature or life, as you may call it). And well, existence is complex, right? But still, its just energy in different manifestations.
Ah, too complex! But I hope you slightly understand.
(I have more videos to show you that explain better)
Post a Comment