I have orange hair. My second brave attempt at being red head has also (of course) left me with a full crop of orange hair.
I was at Isha, oh I know you're tired of Isha stories, but this one was funny.
So, I was there a little over a month ago - and I think I hadn't really smiled or laughed for weeks. And there, on the terrace, looking at the stunning mountains, something happened.
We'd just had a Q&A, and someone had asked why Orange seemed to be the colour most associated by the people on the spiritual path - their dressing, shawls, etc, everything was orange. And Swami explained how the colour aided in the spiritual process.
And there, on the terrace, I was thinking about what we'd just heard, and I thought of the endless teasing I'd endured about my orange hair. And suddenly burst out with my first full, joyous laughter in weeks. I love my spiritual orange hair.
1 comment:
Hehe. I read in some Colour therapy article that Orange symbolises energy, stimulates appetite and digestive system. You just might become Chawanprash's next brand ambassador!
Post a Comment