I miss boiled peanuts, beetroot salad and watermelon.
Note to self: even if everyone you meet insists that you've lost weight and you need to gain weight, overdosing on chocolate results in - sugar high followed by sugar low, and a seemingly permanent sluggyness. Not good idea.
I bet it's going to take a week for me to be able to touch my toes during surya namaskars again. Amusing. I think I want to go back to samyama diet already. Am going banana shopping tonight.
1 comment:
I'm still eating boiled peanuts.
Er... confession... I dont eat them any more. I collect them in my pockets and try to feed them to the squirrels after lunch.
Will think of you the next time I do that.
The Beetroot I leave out though. Might stain my pocket and the squirrels might attack me for attempting to feed it to them.
Post a Comment