A boy who almost bounced when he walked, and was holding a big, fat, hard-cover copy of Harry Potter's 'Order of the Phoenix' came and sat down next to me.
Harry Potter was the only boy in my life then. I instantly asked the boy if I could look at his book, took it into my hands and held it, smelled the familiar fragrance.
- How far have you gotten?
- I'm about halfway through... have you read the book?
- Oh yes... I loved it... you wont believe what happens to Sirius in the end!
He took one look at me, read my face and said in a hard tone - he dies, huh?
Big mouth. Fully dramatic expression I'd had. I felt pathetic that I'd revealed the end of the most exciting book, and he didn't seem too pleased either. My feeble attempts to cover up didn't work.
His name is Shamindra Marc Angelo Francis, and we became friends, lovers, and Harry Potter children.
4 comments:
Sirius dies !
Damn, I just started the book :|
Oh no, I did it again. I guess I should edit this post. :(
I love this post for the last line...and yes I have made many friends over the years over HP..and they have stuck for long...
Esp...when my friend thought he was HP and I was Hermione..
The children we were...the children we are!
very well written...rlly cute! reminds me of my friend vijay...btw you have a lovely name :)
Post a Comment