Because... am going to Bombay tonight. Haven't been home since October-November-December-January-February-March.
Rough things-I-want-to-d0-list:
It's Parsi New year tomorrow. So, will do the do.
Eat truckloads of sev puri, pav bhaji, vada pavs.
Take the train to Marine Lines, walk to college with my camera, and live the old life for a bit.
Meet the various girls.
Meet the various boys.
Finally, the big story of the week is, my sister brought news that my parents are beginning to think its time for me to think about getting ready to think about getting settled. Etc. They have heard of a Parsi boy and they want me to 'talk to him on the Internet.' The story has entertained me and friends all week - hearty laughs and guffaws.
However, obviously, there is a need for me to sit my parents down and explain matters to them. I'm sure their intelligence will start functioning again, after this temporary lapse.
Anyway, time to run. Bombaaaaaay is waiting, calling, dreaming.
PS: I might be indulging in some new camera gear. Back on Monday.
3 comments:
wat kinda parsi guy?
paanwaala?
merchantwaala?
screwwaala?
go for searchwaala na :p
just cam here from Indian Daily Photo.you have really nice blog.
And ya belated Happy New Year(how do you say that in Parsi)
@ Jax - Of course, look out for the invite on the blog.
@ Vicky - I want a searchwala, but no search results yet.
@ Rahul - You'd say Navroz Mubharak. Thank you! :)
Post a Comment