Thursday, October 25, 2007

Coming up

I've been having a blast. New friends, more movies, and work is interesting (something exciting about Google Maps - will post as soon as I'm allowed to reveal) and it's that time of the year.

I love Oct-Nov-Dec-Jan-Feb. Bombay gets so pretty. The city is dressed up, and lit up, and then gets stormed by all these festivals. Film festivals, music festivals, rock shows, art festivals. And the Mumbai Festival, sometime in Feb, I think.

Well, I'm not in Bombay. Am stuck in Hyderabad. And well, its lit up here as well, and the weather is awesome, the only thing missing is the magic on the streets.

Anyhow, our Blackjack's Tuesday Night Club is now a super success... We had so much fun last time, and of course being Googlers, and being online all the time, we just had to imprint The Club on cyberspace. So, there's a blog - www.bjtnc.blogspot.com, and an Orkut community. All this even though we all sit around 5 minutes away from each other... We're spammers.

I'm also working on a story. To either convert into a movie or a book. I'm very cautious about stuff when I'm writing. I don't like to share it until it's complete... and safe... But am probably going to dig up a couple of my old stories and post them here somewhere.

Oh, and the girls are back. Agent P from Calcutta, and Agent M from Kuwait.

Oh, and here's a completely, incredibly fantastically addictive game - I don't know why I didn't post this before.

Bloxorz

No comments: