Monday, October 15, 2007

Two Things

There's two things I want to say in this post.

1. I'm a slave to my whims. It's incredible. I've made mistakes, and I've said, yea, am glad this happened... I'm wiser for the experience. And then, I go and do it all over again. It is incredible.

2. Thing two is a bit happier.
Everyone has catchphrases... am not sure they're called catchphrases, but I mean phrases that we suddenly find are stuck in our heads, and we use it all the time. And they're not always phrases... it might just be a single word.
Like my current catch(word). Supreme.

Let me demonstrate, it really is a great word.

- I've a supreme headache!
- I'm supremely bored.
- I had a supreme time.
- You look supreme!

I dunno where it came from, but its stuck.... I don't use it all the time.. its a subtly sticky catch(word). I use it once in a while, and it comes naturally... and I think to myself... Yea, its definitely my current catchword.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

does it have anything to do with .... your name being Afrin ?
You know... like....
Af 'Rin' Supreme ! :D

Afrin Sopariwala said...

Sassy, if you EVER call me Rin Supreme... you'll have to deal with the wrath of the nastiest person you know.

Saurabh said...

Ive had those, the short list being
Uber
Ultimate
Ominous (?)
Bloody
and so forth