Sunday, October 07, 2007

Guilt and the delicate lines

These days I'm going through an unfamiliar phase. I am guilty. I should feel guilty. I did. But I don't anymore.

It's confusing, I don't know where the lines are - between good and bad, wrong and right. I'm making my decisions and choices, and I'm learning along the way.

I'm not sure I'm doing the right thing, (or the wrong) but I think I'm drawing my own lines... and they wont coincide with anyone else's. Is there really so much grey between the black and the white?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Varda,

I keep coming back to your blog.And I love reading your posts. Very well done.

If you re-read these 2-3 posts later, the guilt-factor will creep in again. Every event has a purpose and every setback its lesson. In my opinion, every setback is essential to personal expansion. Never feel guilty about things you've already done. Rather embrace it. It's just a test of time to make you learn what you haven't learned so far.

Afrin Sopariwala said...

I agree. Thanks!