we are building a religion
we are building it bigger
a religion.. a limited edition...
- comfort eagle by cake
what's our religion? whats our vision? where are we headed?
pills. frills. synthetic synthesizers. plague or cholera... or are we inventing our new diseases?
easy come, easy go, ugly insides and more regrets.
where's the pure white gone?
where's the innocent meadows? i see only metal and concrete.
where's the magic and the magician's apprentice? where are the lanterns?
I want to run away in time. I want to be at peace.
2 comments:
"ugly insides and more regrets" - yeah, I've felt that too... like it.
And thanks for the info on Ad Words, Google. Haven't heard much -mostly just heard that since Ad Words has a pretty flat structure, opportunities for growth are very less (unless you are a hard core techie of course).
Yea, i know what you mean. I was in a weird mood when i wrote that.
Anyway, about AdWords, well, the flat structure is correct, but it is a wide wide flat, and it does go up. lots of different branches, and Google is generous, both with giving additional responsibilities, and luxuries.
I don't mean to sell google, just wanted to clear the air. :)
Post a Comment