Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Une Annee


Psst: I finish ONE year at Goooooogle today. What seemed so far away a year ago, is finally here. And I feel good.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey,

Congrats!

I don't know why, but I think you're a Xavierite.

Were you amongst the lucky ones that were selected after the writing competition they had a while back?

New-ways, good luck!

Afrin Sopariwala said...

Hi Allan,

Yup, Xavierite. BMM 2006. And yes, I did get in after that writing test. Can't believe its been a year! What batch would u be from?

na said...

Hi Varda,

Good to know that my assumption was correct and that you liked my photographs.

So sad to know, that you lost a Mega-Expensive Nikon DSLR. How can one loose it? I guess it was flicked by someone, if you didn't forget it somewhere, by-mistake.

BMM 2006 from Xaviers, woo! Maradona was in your batch, right?

Am an Andrean righ now. Was asked to submit my resume after qualifying the Writing Contest (but didn't), during those days (Hah! A year and a half back).

Don't worry! I'll be a Xavierite pretty soon (pray for me).

One last question - Are'nt you missing Bombay, by any chance?

Take Care,
Allan.

Afrin Sopariwala said...

I'm missing Bombay terribly. And Maradona.. not my batch. I think my junior. Not sure though.