Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Bigger Things

This post is a muse. A loooooooming idea. Yesterday, while in the cab back home, I was thinking sadly of what a disaster my life is. I tried to console myself with - whatever has to happen will happen. And whatever happens is for the best. Or your destiny will take you where you have to go. And the likes.

And then I got more annoyed that these larger forces actually control my life. Well, not completely, but yea. They do control all our lives.

I've had various theories. Like my fairy Godmother. My fairy Godmother overlooks my love life. When I'm sort of getting attracted to some chap or the other, if she doesn't think he's suitable, nothing I do, or try will let that relationship get anywhere. I'm telling you. I've tried real hard.

Also there is, of course, whatever can go wrong, will go wrong. So yes, you will definitely see your precious college project float out of your hands, fall off the train and into a filthy canal some 15 minutes before you have to submit it on your already delayed deadline.

Or you will definitely not be able to think of a single point to validate your argument when it is most crucial, even if you can think of atleast 8 at any other point in time. (Like right now.)

I'm really fed up. And these larger forces are playing nasty tricks. But I'm still going to keep fighting. I will go down with the ship. And now I will get back to work, before another disater unfolds.

No comments: