Friday, July 20, 2007

Friday again.

It's Friday. I am going to be on 3 strong pain-killers in the next 20 minutes. And just in anticipation of the drugs, am already feeling groggy and druggy.
It's a great Friday.

1. Work's going great.
2. I saw Harry Potter last Sunday. I am going to see Harry Potter tomorrow. And I am going to see Harry Potter on Sunday again.
3. On Monday, I will have the brand new Harry Potter book to read.
4. I have a holiday to plan - birthday weekend, long weekend, going to Bombay with 7 colleagues.
5. I have a pile of movies to watch this weekend.
6. There is a rock gig this weekend - which would bring total count of all rock show attended in Hyderabad to 4. (If I can count a band performing in a mall as a rock show.)

Yea, that's all I can think of. And enough reasons to justify my happy Friday. As if you care anyway. Happy Weekend.

No comments: