I have to go now. But just remembered, have to mention this.
I remember posting a month or so ago about the Potter e-book that was floating around. Quite a few actually, and one version I read, was really good. But of course, not the real thing.
Yesterday, a colleague from another team at Google sent me a file. Called Harry Potter 7.pdf.
Now, its really close to the real book's release date. I DONT want to read the book online, and I certainly don't want to know what happens in the end until I really get to the last page. But, I opened the file.
It is - you wont believe it - a file which contains photographs of every single page of the new book. I saw the first two pages (the dedication and index) and there is no doubt about it. It is the real stuff.
Well, am not saying any more, coz I haven't opened that file again. Will only say one thing: the dedication sent a little chill down my spine.
2 comments:
Ur obsessed I say!! :)
yes... quite.
Post a Comment