Obsessions. Infatuations.
Some come and go. Some stay. Some fade away and dim out. And some can't. Some you've forgotten already. And some you never will.
Childhood dreams. Ambitions.
Film stars. Movies.
Games. Sports. Toys.
Favourite chocolates and raincoats.
School teachers. Mysterious strangers whose faces you can't forget.
Favourite colours. Favourite earrings. Favourite shoe laces.
Websites. Social networking.
Books. Fairy tales. Imaginary friends.
Addictions. Madness.
Temporary.
Or permanent.
Favourite songs. And finally, eternal parts of your life.
Like .. Bohemian Rhapsody. I know I'll never stop loving the song. Or Jim Morrison. Give me ten years, twenty. It's an eternal love.
What I like best is when these reside in some dim corner of your mind and memory and are suddenly awakened by something - a trigger of your senses - a smell, a sight, a sound... anything. Those are the eternal loves. And magical nights, with rain and wind and a some moonlight, spark them all up. Like tonight.
Some come and go. Some stay. Some fade away and dim out. And some can't. Some you've forgotten already. And some you never will.
Childhood dreams. Ambitions.
Film stars. Movies.
Games. Sports. Toys.
Favourite chocolates and raincoats.
School teachers. Mysterious strangers whose faces you can't forget.
Favourite colours. Favourite earrings. Favourite shoe laces.
Websites. Social networking.
Books. Fairy tales. Imaginary friends.
Addictions. Madness.
Temporary.
Or permanent.
Favourite songs. And finally, eternal parts of your life.
Like .. Bohemian Rhapsody. I know I'll never stop loving the song. Or Jim Morrison. Give me ten years, twenty. It's an eternal love.
What I like best is when these reside in some dim corner of your mind and memory and are suddenly awakened by something - a trigger of your senses - a smell, a sight, a sound... anything. Those are the eternal loves. And magical nights, with rain and wind and a some moonlight, spark them all up. Like tonight.
1 comment:
brilliant. loved it! :)
Post a Comment