I woke up this morning to a Pranav's invitation to watch a 11:00 am show of Wanted. I said, why not. But the plan didn't work out when we couldn't book tickets.
Two hours later, Sailusha invited me to watch a 1:15 pm show of the same movie. I said, why not. I was skeptical about getting tickets, when at 1:00pm we still hadn't booked them. But we got tickets easily and stuffed ourselves with junk from McDonalds and went upstairs into the multiplex for the Big IMAX experience.
I had no idea what the movie was about, I managed to hear the words Angelina Jolie, and assassins, when my friends were talking about it. Which seemed like it would be fun.
And boy, I haven't enjoyed an action movie this much in a long time. A new action movie. I really was in the right frame of mind (desperately needed entertainment) and some adrenaline was the perfect medicine.
Curving bullets, superhot cast, smoking action sequences, and a nice twist at the end, it was an unexpected treat for me.
I want to see this movie again. Oh yea.
No comments:
Post a Comment