It's 2:00am and for the past two hours I've proven the point I just made about this blog being a 'record' space and I went back to read my archives. All of my Bombay Dairies series, wow, such a nice month that was, and until today's post.
I really, really am missing home so much - and I have unconsciously taken on a lifestyle that I had in my fake-junkie days back home. Sleeping at 2:00am, skipping lunch, passing out with the lights on and music playing. In fact, today while I was sitting and staring at a busy street from McDonalds, I was thinking about Bombay, for a brief moment, I almost thought I was in Bombay.
It felt very strange and has never happened before. It felt like deja vu, but not quite.
I really do need to go back for a dose of Bombay-love.
No comments:
Post a Comment