And I'm going to Bombay.
PS: I didn't mean it to rhyme. I really am going to Bombay. And it really is a lovely day.
It was stormy yesterday, it rained a lot. Today is a fantastic blue sky, with a new fresh smell in the air. And I'm ready to go...
PPS: Split is performing in Bombay this weekend. 2 gigs.
One for Channel [V] Launchpad at Hard Rock Cafe on Saturday.
And the other at Razz Rhino, with 7 other bands. Good stuff.
PPPS: Mel wants me to do a photoshoot for him. He will then proceed to send these photos to his girlfriend's mum. He has threatened me. His future happiness lies in my hands.
PPPPS: This will also the be the first time I'm attending a Split gig with the new camera. All these months before, I've been the official photographer at all gigs, but with a tiny, small, unimpressive camera. This time, it will be different!

Photos soooon. Bye.
1 comment:
Ah... How sad... You've managed to get me curious about split but time doesn't permit me to see them perform... Sigh!!! Maybe next time..............................
Post a Comment