I didn't think they could infuse music into the lyrics... They seem to have managed that... but i didn't get any fancy guitaring... I'm all cranky now!!
really... do send...(it is really pissing off to have a conversation on blogger... I have an orkut id you know)... I had some of pearl jam... Lost the disk :(
5 comments:
note.
I didn't think they could infuse music into the lyrics... They seem to have managed that... but i didn't get any fancy guitaring... I'm all cranky now!!
You can't be cranky.. Its The Clash!
Hush boy. Listen to Depeche Mode. Brilliant stuff.
Btw, there is also a Pearl Jam version of this song, Know Your Rights. Vedder. Very nice.
really... do send...(it is really pissing off to have a conversation on blogger... I have an orkut id you know)... I had some of pearl jam... Lost the disk :(
Post a Comment