Friday, April 13, 2007

I had a dream

A most horrifying one. Mostly, I can't remember my dreams. Not the nice ones, nor the bad ones.
But this one, I think is one I've seen before. That's why its weird. And I have no idea what it means.

I dreamed about 2 snakes and a pig. It's a vague and abstract memory of a strange dream, so be warned, its likely to be a confusing narrative.

So, basically, in this dream, I am living with a couple of friends, and one day I find a big, fat, colourful snake coiled up in my bedroom. The thought itself is horrifying, that there's a snake, in my room, in the middle of a city. In the dream, I then obviously wanted to get rid of it while it was sleeping.

I'm not quite sure what happens next, maybe some screaming and fear, but what I remember next is that I run out of the room, lock it and decide to get someone to help. This someone turns out to be a friend. When we open the door, I find that there is no snake, but a pig in my room.

We're all amazed and dumbfounded by what was happening. Where is the snake? I'm still scared out of my wits.

Eventually, it goes on in this crazy fashion, to a point where we figure out that the snake transforms into a pig. And the last thing I remember of this ridiculous dream, is that we threw the snake out at some point. (It would keep reappearing everyday) and then in the end, the PIG wriggled back into my room from under the door. I still can't believe it.

It doesn't seem half as horrible now that its post lunch time, but, I don't wanna see that dream again.

1 comment:

Vivek Padmanabhan said...

ha ha ha ha hillarious!! I wish i could dream like this... but when i sleep all i can hear is somebody screaming... wake up u fat ass!!;)