Sunday, March 30, 2008

Blame it on the hormones?

I've been slightly more conscious of my behaviour recently - mainly due to some alarming emotional swings - and man, I really can't logically see or explain why I've been behaving like a retard.

I've been rude without realizing it, walked out of conversations with my ears red and steaming, behaved like a submissive little puppy, burst into tears without warning, laughed hysterically (but maybe that's normal), turned incapable of conversation, bullied innocent by-standers, and similar variations of retardedness.

But apparently, I can easily classify any of this under PMS, or other hormonal functions, and get away with it! Weird, and dangerous, I would say. Makes me wonder about psychological disorders. And the classic case of someone with a multiple personality disorder pleading innocent for a murder that he didn't commit, but an alter-ego did.

But will just leave this thought here, with a shake of head and sigh of incomprehension of the complexities of a human being. Or all things living. Or everything that exists. Yea, too large a thought. Good night.

1 comment:

Tharini Venugopalan said...

And I always behave like that! ALWAYS. But I hope people don't call me a retard then. Thanks for giving words to my character. I could identify myself with it.