Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Dooce

I've been reading Dooce for a quite some months. I fell in love with her writing and her photography, and then quite naturally, became intensely jealous.

She's clean swept the Bloggies Awards this year - Weblog of the Year, Best American Blog, Best Design Blog and the Lifetime Achievement Award.

Insane. To quote her.

But boy, can I say anything except for she deserves it.

Look her up. Am not spoon feeding you with links anymore.

2 comments:

Tharini Venugopalan said...

Hey I was wondering why you hadn't mentioned her link...and before I could think any further, I read "Look her up. Am not spoon feeding you with links anymore."

Will do!

Tharini Venugopalan said...

I did go through her blog the other day. Spent around 4 hours reading her posts but I liked your blog better than hers. I'm not offending anyone here...it's all about choices, isn't it?