I've been phenomenally obsessed with Google Reader for quite some time now. I don't know how I ever lived without it. I really actually used to visit each of the blogs I followed to check for updates. Stupefyingly stupid.
And now I'm quite kicked with the little button that shows you the number of subscribers each blog has, and how frequently the blog updates.
6 comments:
lol
Please tell me you knew about this before i told you about not randomly posting stuff online... :)
Yes sir, yes sir.
Been using Reader for ages, but the past week or so, nonstop.
It's not stupid, Afrin. That shows how inquisitive you are! And look, I keep coming back to this blog. Am I stupefyingly stupid, too :-( ?
No, but if you read more than 3 blogs, you should use Google Reader. It's really fabulous.
Nice... Totally dig the cow :) That reminds me, i should get back to blogging...
Yes Haji, get back to blogging. It's a brilliant exercise.
Post a Comment