Saturday, November 24, 2007

I wonder what's on my mind

My mind, and yours too (possibly) has so many... layers. Layers, for lack of a better word.

Like ---
The top of my head.
The back of my mind.
The gap in my memory.
The slip of thought.
The bottomless store of memories.
The someone always on my mind. Always.
The in between from where I function.
The... um... fountain (?) of inspiration (not very reliable though)
The space of my dreams.
The comfort of my day dreams.
The black hole of my fears, worries, and stress.
The little treasure of my imagination.
The voices in my head - the good, the bad, and the confused.
The non stop roller coaster of my emotions.
The background of music. Always.

All these facets function together sometimes, and sometimes disjoint, randomly, unexpectedly, without warning. How we deal with them constantly is what I'm wondering about right now. Oh, yea, and this is the layer of fascination and the asker of questions.

Wow.

No comments: