Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Repost

This blog started off on a brave note. I wrote about fuckbuddies. I expressed myself openly. I used another name to post. And I promised myself that I would post as honestly as I could - without twisting and turning facts to not offend anyone.

That's how it started.

Now, I don't feel like I can honestly blog about what's really on my mind. I can blog about movies, and music, and some place I visited, and some photos I took. I can be noisy and blog about my beer club, and the ridiculous things we do. But, there's a lot I can't blog about.

I can't blog about much about work. (Top Secret Confidential Information I'm continually exposed to... :) )
I can't blog about my love / sex life (if it exists or not). I mean I would if people I knew didn't know this was my blog. etc. etc.
I can't blog about how stupid I really am.

I bought myself a diary last week. For 2008. I've never had a diary before. But this blog... is now... external.

Nice, in its own way. But nothing more than a put-up presentable self. Hello.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, why can't/don't you just blog about it. What makes you think over this? Keep it private if you want to. Or make this one a secure blog.

And you don't have to post here to update your readers or just to say hello. Blogging makes you feel nice, doesn't it? Stop thinking too much and start blogging about the real issues girl! It's unarguably YOUR BLOG. Your call.