Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Colours and lights

I have absolutely nothing to blog about. I've been spending long hours on the phone (and my internet has been disconnected for the past one week) and I've moved out of my sweet house, and I've coloured my hair red.

Besides all this, life has been perfect, as someone mentioned yesterday. I was cribbing about having nothing to blog about, and he said that was because life was now... more perfect.

Strange, but looks like I only have interesting things to say when life is not perfect... or is rocky, and lonely, and frustrating, and difficult. Well, am sure this state of perfectness ( I know there is no such word) wont last forever.

I have colored my hair red. Unfortunately, it's not red anymore. And is turning into various shades of - orange, pink, blond, and other such unflattering colours, especially in daytime lights.

Here's what it looked like on the day it got coloured... I can only console myself by imagining it still looks this way.

Anyway, a nice long weekend is due... Happy Diwali.

4 comments:

Vivek Padmanabhan said...

Hahaha... Wicked!! I'd kill to see the orange and pink!! :D

Anonymous said...

Hey Afrin,
So good to see you back! That too, in a perfect mood. Keep posting!!! Would love to read your expressions here.

Keep smiling :)

Afrin Sopariwala said...

Yay Tharini... nice to be online again! :)

Oh, and Haji, the hair colour looks ok now.. I'm used to it - pink, orange, or whatever it is. :)

Saurabh said...

you probably dont remember me...
but checked out your blog after much time.
Gonna link it in mine..so i can read it bit more regularly :).