I'm in a bloggy mood today, and have 3 unpublished drafts that are stuck and not going anywhere.
But, instead, I'm going to post a a video, of this super fun song, that we fell in love with, and have been dancing to as often as we feel like. Pretty often, that is.
What we actually do is, play the video on my laptop, and pick a person from the video to be, and we do the exact dance while the video plays. (I'm usually the bald guy.)
It's incredible fun. Here's proof:
This is Sasidhar, Manisha, Priya and me at the super fun farewell-to-our-house party, before we moved out. Mariam - who's always in the dance generally, is missing here, out of her politeness to let Manisha try. (Mariam's the one who discovered the song.)
2 comments:
Lmao!! Hillarious!! I really want that dudes goatee and his height... Some ppl have all the luck in the world... Darn!! :(
Yea, he's a lucky boy, that fellow there.
Post a Comment