Monday, November 12, 2007

New Energy

Wow... It's 1:11am on a Monday (morning) and I was just about to hit the sack, when I got hit by this sudden energy and need to blog. It's a good thing that my Internet is back on since yesterday, so, it's good timing.

Anyway, its been a great weekend - 4 whole days off, with nothing to do, but laze. I shopped. Walked. Watched movies. Hung out, and hung in. Danced. Excellent stuff.

I've been tagged by Neville. Never been tagged before, so not quite sure of the etiquette and suchlike, but it seems interesting. I have to write, from what I understand, about writing... and what makes a good writer, etc. Philosophical ideas and balderdash. And its good, coz I haven't done any philosophical thinking ever since my dear friend Nanga Swamy extracted himself from our lives, and ran off to do his PhD in philosophy.

Anyway, the blogging energy is quickly being replaced by an urgent need to sleep, and so I'm going to sign off with a list of movies I managed to hit this weekend:

1. The Usual Suspects.
2. Om Shanti Om.
3. You got served.
4. The Last of the Mohicans.
5. Tom Jones.
6. Big Fish.
7. Napoleon Dynamite.

* Incomplete films we tried to watch and couldn't finish due to falling asleep were: Taxi Driver (wrong timing) and Closely Watched Trains (same reason as previous).

Alright, goodnight.

6 comments:

Neville said...

Refer to the person i have been tagged from. And see who s/he has been tagged from and read what they have to write. Then Hyperlink the person's post to the name and tag at
least 3 more people.

And finally, write what your tagged about.

Afrin Sopariwala said...

Thanks Neville. Now that I'm set with the etiquette, I'll make time to get something to write.

Vivek Padmanabhan said...

You should be more careful in the future while uploading posts on your blog as you see the moment you do anyone subscribing to your post receives a copy. while you may have deleted the main content, there are copies in many inbox's. I hope you're aware of it. I thought i should say so coz this is the second time its happened. I would most definitely like to hear more about your beer club. Cheers :)

Afrin Sopariwala said...

Wow.. You're subscribed to receive a copy of each post by email! I guess I knew you could do this, but I didn't know anyone did.

So, well, honestly, it doesn't matter that much. I deleted the post because I thought it was silly. But have put it up again. (Also because I can't only have 3 posts on 17th of a month! Should have atleast 10 each month)

Btw, do you also get an email each time I make edits to my posts?

That would be a lot of spam! :)

Vivek Padmanabhan said...

Yes, i do subscribe to all the blogs i like... Well I use google reader to know which of the blogs i read have new posts... So thats what i mean by inbox... Coz thats how you guys market it right?? The web inbox :) When you update the post gets highlighted again... Thats all... Well its not important how many you write... I look forward to something that makes me think or maybe even have a good laugh... Enable your posts to full though... I get half posts sometimes... Thats not cool... :) Peace!

Afrin Sopariwala said...

Ah, Google reader. Cool, that's ok.