Friday, May 04, 2007

Potter

I told you, Potter fever's coming up.

Yesterday, I received an email, with an e-book. The 7th Harry Potter Book. I have no idea how this person got their hands on the e-book of the book that isn't released yet, and everyone is waiting for.

I'm not sure I quite believe it is the thing. So, a bit wary, I opened it and read it suspiciously. The writing seemed accurately her style. J. K. Rowling I mean. But then I was reluctant to read more, for one, I've lost touch and wanted to read book 5 and 6 again. And then again, when I read Dumbledore's name, I felt an immense pang.

Also I wonder if someone has actually been crazy enough to write their own version of Harry Potter and the Deathly Harrows. I can't wait to find out.

I'm reading book 6 now. E-book, though. I mostly hate reading books online, in fact I never have. But this time, I dont have a choice, coz I'm reading it during work hours and I'm hooked. I could never ever get hooked to an e-book. Its just difficult to read too much text online for long. But, Harry Potter makes it otherwise.

Anyway, gotta get back to the book. I just wrote this because:

1. I haven't blogged for a while and have missed it.
2. I was impressed or intrigued, rather, by how many times I've been in near tears while reading Potter. Quite affects me.

Later, then.

PS: Been also tripping on Depeche Mode the past week or two. Brilliant stuff - Playing the Angel (the album). Check out.

No comments: