Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Cheery

I have exactly 120 seconds to make this post. I haven't even thought of a title yet.

After all the depressing self-help stuff I've been posting, I finally feel nice enough to post something cheerful.

Am off for the third session of the Black Jack Tuesday Night (drinking) Club.

And I'm pleasantly happy to find on my Google Analytics that 51% of all visitors on my blog use Firefox. Supreme stuff.

And now I have to run. Time's up...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

And how do you know we use Firefox? I'm curious to know that. Do you have another 120 seconds to explain here?

Glad to know we'll get to read 'cheery' posts now. Enjoy.

Oh and if you haven't re-read your HOCUS POCUS post, I've commented there as well :)

Afrin Sopariwala said...

Hi anonymous..

Why don't you leave a name or something I can call you by?

I have all the time in the world to explain how I know that my visitors use Firefox..

It's Google Analytics. I've posted about it here:
http://over-the-moon-and-way-beyond.blogspot.com/2007/08/google-analytics.html

Gives loads of info about visitors and traffic to your webpage, once you install the Google analytics code on it. Try it out, and let me know if you have any questions!

Anonymous said...

I have a question :

Where do I paste that tracking code? I'm confused.

Varda, you can call me Tharini :-)