One thing I know. I'm fairly content these days. Back in Hyd, important decisions made, things to settle down doing, and more importantly, things to do.
But because right now I'm so fairly content, I have no time to brood. Or muse. Or write interesting posts filled with my confusion and complications.
Anyhow, good times don't last. That much I know...
So bring it on. Whatever's coming next.
Second quote for the day -
Cause I can thrill you more than any ghost would ever try.
- Micheal Jackson, in THRILLER.
2 comments:
Hi Afrin!
Are you missing Bombay? I'm sure you are. I can read between the lines.
Gifting Sex toys to your friend is a funny idea. I'm sure you'll come up with comedy movies in future.
And goodluck for the resolutions. Even if you achieve half of them this year, your job is done!
My resolutions for this year (you may not be interested though) -
1. Quit Alcohol(which I have)
2. Record atleast 10 compositions by December 2008(which I'm going to)
3. Write a book(which I will :)
Hi Tharini..
Yea, I guess I'm missing Bombay, but that's only a part of me.. another part is completely thrilled to be back here too.
You compose music? Do tell more.
Post a Comment