Thursday, February 21, 2008

Slamdunk me

It's a full moon night, and my head is spinning with angst and brain-rush. I wish I was old, content and lesbian. All this being young, passionate, and restless business is too hard.

Anyway, I thought about blogging to write about songs that always stay magical. One of them, for me, is Broken Wings by Mr Mister. It evokes a strong emotion each time I hear it. And it will always have the same effect. Right now, it is successfully amplifying my head-spinning-with-angst-and-brain-rush-disorder. Very much so.

I have nothing else to say about magical songs. I hope you have a few. Keep them safe and close. Terrifically useful.

And now, back to soothing my stomach ulcer and to watch Dr. Strangelove Or How I Learned To Stop Worrying And Love The Bomb for the sixth time. Farewell.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Damn but I love this: "All this being young, passionate, and restless business is too hard."

Double Yes. :P

Afrin Sopariwala said...

Yup, that's exactly how I feel. :)