Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Thinking domains

I bought another domain today. And all this domain buying business sort of makes you think domains all the time. And that makes you look up a domain that pops up in your head (especially when you're sure it's got to be bought by someone) and check out what they're doing with it.

Today, I randomly checked out -
www.bored.com
www.iowntheinternet.com
www.bringiton.com
www.webjargon.com

Most threw up pop ups. The first two are positively depressing. The last is for sale... I'd buy only if I knew I'd do something worthwhile. But someone sure can do something fun with it. Any takers?

2 comments:

Tharini Venugopalan said...

Which one have you bought? Can I have the link, please?

Afrin Sopariwala said...

I've bought indiadailyphoto.com, but have still much to do before I develop the page - and mainly, I still have to buy my camera. Soon though.